Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello, Muscatine Iowa!

Now if I only knew who frequently visits from the Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency. The person always starts on Margo's blog, links onto Sue's, and then onto mine - in order.

Assuming it is probably somebody that Margo met through her Youth Ministry travels I asked, but she doesn't know off hand who it might be. Going to the MBAEA website, I find a very long list of employees - which means looking for a familiar name is probably not a wise use of time.

We are honored at having a faithful follower, and it is intriguing to think that somebody who probably doesn't particularly know us somehow found us and keeps coming back to read our stuff. I can only hope that this mystery reader one day posts a comment and leaves a hint as to his/her identity that my site meter is unable to do.

It's fun to wonder - who, where, and why?

No comments: