Thursday, October 05, 2006

My kind of baby

My sister Heather at 9:51pm 10/5/06 delivered Jessica Alyson (or maybe Allison) - her first child, my 10th niece. I will happily visit, Susie will greedily hold her (get her baby "fix") and we will return home WITHOUT it!!!!


In case you couldn't guess, HerMajesty was a bit excited as I called her (she was on her way to work) at 10:30.

"JESSICA ALYSON! 7.4lb! WHAT COLOR HAIR? HOW LONG? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T ASk?
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LET THE KIDS TALK TO HER BUT YOU DIDN'T? CALL YOUR MOTHER BACK RIGHT NOW ON THE OTHER PHONE WHILE I'M ON THIS ONE!
So I call but the line is busy. SuB hangs up

So I call my mother back again but who is already on the line with her? You guessed it!

1 comment:

Of Graveyards and Things said...

Hurray!! I wonder where they got the middle name from...