Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Let's all go to Arizona to visit Jason Silverman






Jason is one of my best friends.


(actually, he SUCKS because he never writes, calls, IM's or emails - I hope you "google" yourself and read this Jason! jk lol)


He is smart & zany & eccentric & a very good musician. (I assume he is a good architect although I have never personally seen his work, and he has now quit that occupation to do full-time music - I think just to make me jealous)


We played in a band together off and on for a few years. Then he moved to Worchester, then Arizona near his mother and sister (so I suppose I must forgive him).


FINALLY!!!!! He shows up on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/jasonsbass and facebook and writes a blog about the band "EastonAshe" he's in now. So - everybody - go visit Jason's myspace page, or go read his blog at http://jasonbass.blogspot.com/ even if you don't know him - just to bombard him with site hits. "Friend" him through FaceBook if you like (I know Scotty needs more friends to stay with or ahead of Jen!). Pour out the love!




5 comments:

HerMajesty00 said...

Donnie you have become a Jason Stalker, no wonder he moved out West.

Anonymous said...

Don, thanks for the Facebook help... I may be winning!

Her Harlequin said...

no problem Scotty - Jen's fault for not reading my blog! If she did she could "friend" Jason too - but she doesn't, so her loss is your gain!

Anonymous said...

Donny- I googled myself and found your post! Good lord! Wow, thanks for the kind words and promotion! Sorry I'm so terrible and being in touch! I still love you and gang though and will keep tabs on y'all. I think the band is winning the Phoenix Music Awards Band of the year or something tonight! Sitting through an awards show is already giving me a headache though. See ya soon!
Jason

Her Harlequin said...

yah Jason - I know what you mean. Once you've been through a Mass Country Music Awards ceremony, it's all downhill from there!!!!