Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pulling Rank

After all the grief she gave me about wanting to buy a pickup truck, now that we have it - when we both have to go in different directions at the same time, she wants to drive it. In fact, she even resorts to reminding me of the technicality that it is HER truck.

(but she does look so darned good wearing my plaid jacket, my cowboy hat, and sittin' behind the wheel of my - yes, technicalities be damned, I said MY - pickup truck)

(and wait til Julie starts driving it - also wearing my cowboy coat & hat. Every teenage boy in Carver will suddenly "go Country" and start drooling. There will definitely be songs written about her - think Colin Raye "My Kind Of Girl" or Brooks and Dunn "Rock My World Little Country Girl" - no, I don't want to think about it)

(I'm gonna get stuck sharing the station wagon with Tim, aren't I?)

No comments: