Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's Almost That Time again

I just checked the calendar and counted back to when the last edition came out, and now I can feel the excitement building within. I faithfully (obsessively-compulsively) check every day to see if it's arrived (sometimes twice a day) even though I know I'm being silly - it'll get here when it gets here - but every day that it DOESN'T arrive means it's one day closer to arriving. Of course I (and many other fans I know) am eagerly looking forward to the latest edition of the "PAULA QUARTERLY REPORT" ( http://pflan.blogspot.com/ ). She is clearly the smartest blogger of us all. Instead of constantly satiating our greedy need for daily attention, she cleverly holds us at bay - making us desire her insight and philosophy all the more. Pure genius she is - and we impatiently wait, hoping today will be the day that she blesses us by sharing her genius with us.

No comments: